Decorated cookies make ideal gifts for your party, shower, as wedding or birthday favors, or for corporate events. They are also great "just because" gifts and always bring a smile to everyone's faces.

My cookies are baked from scratch using only premium ingredients. Each cookie is hand decorated using tinted royal icing and then packaged to your specification. I strive to make the best tasting, prettiest cookie you've ever had. Contact me at tresjoliecookies@gmail.com or 360-516-8856

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy 80th Beach Cookies

I had the great pleasure of making up a batch of beach-themed cookies for an 80th birthday celebration. These were both my Almond-Vanilla and Chocolate Chip cookies and were in the recipient's favorite colors.

They were finished with a pearl dusting to give them that dreamy, beachy feel and I just love the way that they turned out!

Hope that you enjoy the pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment